Thank you for your support in the 2014 election. I am honored to serve in this county that I love, and that has been home to my family for over 100 years.
I’m proud of what we have accomplished together, including:
- Helping County residents recover from two major disasters—the September 2013 flood and the Fourmile Canyon Fire—and prepare for future threats
- Creating the EnergySmart program to help more than 13,000 homeowners and 3,500 businesses install energy efficiency measures that reduce utility bills and greenhouse emissions
- Strengthening the safety net for Boulder County families hit hard by the economic downturn
- Protecting air and water quality and public health in Boulder County by imposing a moratorium on new oil and gas drilling
- Providing incentives to help local open space farmers install water-efficient irrigation systems, implement sustainable farming practices and increase organic production
I am grateful for your support over the years and look forward to continuing our partnership to ensure that our County remains the special place we know and love.